Monday 18 February 2019

Would you like to see some behind the scenes photo‘s of Betrayal?

Jamie Lloyd has tweeted some photo‘s of Tom Hiddleston, Charlie Cox and Zawe Ashton while they were doing rehearsals for Betrayal. The pictures are taken by Marc Brenner.

Tom Hiddleston

Director Jamie Lloyd


Here you can find all of them:
JamieLloydCo Twitter Status

I think the photo‘s look amazing and this is going to be something to look forward to!
I want to ask my followers who are attending Betrayal to tell me all about it after you went!
Thanks! :)

I know some of you are traveling from the other side of the world to see Betrayal. I'm very proud for all who took that step!

[long pause]

A step that I couldn't get myself to take yet.

While,

[long pause] 

from my country the traveling time probably is shorter then the famous Pinter pauses!

(I'm sorry that was a bad joke and also not true.) 

Betrayal hits the theatre in the beginning of March until June! If you don't have tickets yet, you can still purchase them. And I believe they haven't released the £15 tickets for people below 30 yet!




No comments:

Post a Comment