Thursday 28 February 2019

Throwback to Tom‘s Spirit Week: Good Will Thursday

Throwback Thursday on Tom‘s Spirit Week‘s: Good Will Thursday 

(The last thursday before Tom‘s birthday)


Photo: CatConnect

#TomsSpiritWeek For today‘s theme #GoodWillThursday I chose to support charities. Since I already have donated for both of the Tom Hiddleston birthday Fundraisers for Unicef, I chose Animals Syria - CatConnect. I chose to donate the exact amount I had paid for an event which got canceled (and so was refunded to me).
#CatConnect is on my list for charities I wanted to support since I saw the episode of husky Zeus on Dogs (Netflix documentary). As I got a big heart for animals and I want them to live a happy and safe life, the episode touched me very much. The episode is about a Syrian refugee. His dog Zeus remained in Syria for several years before enlisting the help of Animals Syria to make the reunion possible.
Text from CatConnect:
Animals Syria is a nonprofit foundation that works to protect and rescue strays in Syria. We are a group of animal lovers trying to give a better living conditions to all neglected, injured and abandoned animals.
For more information I‘d like to direct you to their Facebook Page I mentioned in the top section. #Hiddlestoners more than just fans of #TomHiddleston, we care for the world, for every human being, but also for our 4 legged friends and all animals in the world! They all deserve to be treated with lots of care!

No comments:

Post a Comment