Wednesday 13 February 2019

Who is 'Goddess of Loki?'

I figured eventually my blog needs a post in which I am introducing myself. And I‘ll better do this is in my early days, hopefully I haven‘t reached much readers yet so not many people get to know what kind of common person the person who calls herself the 'Goddess of Loki' actually is..







By start the people who know me don‘t call me 'Goddess of Loki', most of them don‘t even know I got social media accounts named after that, let along if they even know who Loki is. No, people call me Nicole because well.. that‘s my name. And at the moment I‘m still 27 years old. I do live in a very small town in a country shaped like a hand glove. Do you know what country I mean? (The Netherlands.)


When you are writing an introducing about yourself, you probably also need to include a picture of yourself right? Well, here is one. It‘s a picture of me in London, taken October 2017. Yes, I got Tom‘s photo (taken circa on the same spot) blended into mine which in results have you focused on Tom instead of me! People say I look good on pictures, others say I‘m posing which makes me look the same on every single picture. I haven‘t really been into having my photo taken lately, so I don‘t have many recent ones.




What more shall I write about myself? I actually found some questions which according to Woman‘s HealthForbes can help get to know someone. So I shall answer a few!


1. What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend? 
Watching tv (shows, films with or without Tom in them), writing, reading, in general relaxing and sometimes I like to go out with friends.

2. What type of music are you into?
Rock music mainly! I really like 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s.

3. What was the best vacation you ever took and why?
London 2017, it‘s just an amazing city!

4. Where’s the next place on your travel bucket list and why?
Ah, I thought this question would come.. Scotland! I would really like to go to Scotland!
I think it‘s a really beautiful country with stunning nature. And I‘d like to see Lake Lochness!

5. What are your hobbies and how did you get into them?
My biggest hobby is writing and actually I started as a kid. I wrote little stories in my notebooks at school (I remember something about twin sisters) and Loki / Tom Hiddleston inspired me to write nowadays. And I also like to be social with friends and family (Theatre, films, dinners or just an evening at the cafe) and I like to have fun with my dogs. And walking is something I do a lot too lately!

6. Was the last thing you read digital or in print?
The person who thought of this question could have been a little more clearer. Do they mean a book or just read something in general? Than it‘s probably an article about Tom.

7. Would you say you’re more of an extrovert or an introvert?
Introvert, that‘s for sure!

8. Are you at all religious or spiritual? 
Yes, I am very spiritual! It‘s something I really relay on. Am I religious? I do believe in God (And not just in the God called Loki..)

9. What are you most proud of in the last year?
How much I have grown in my English writing. You should see something I wrote like two years ago, I‘m still working on some adjustments in my older work.

10. What’s a relationship deal breaker for you? 
Cheating. I can‘t stand cheating!

11. What is your definition of success?
If something makes you happy, you are successful!

12. Who do you admire most in the world?
Do I seriously need to answer this question?? The answer is the person I dedicates this blog to! But besides him I also really admire my family members and some people had to deal with a lot of difficulty.

13. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with the money?
I seriously don‘t know. Do a few nice things and find some good organisations to support, but other than that I wouldn't want many people to know.

14. What do you regret not doing in the last year?

A part of me wanted to go to one of the Ace Comic Cons, but it would have probably had been too much for me to take..

15. If you found out today was your last day on Earth, what would you do?
Then I won‘t have enough time to do the thing I would want to do..

16. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Transporting myself from one place to another. No more long traveling! Wouldn't that be amazing?

17. If you came back in your next life as an animal, what animal would you be?
A tiger, a dog or a dolphin

18. What’s your favorite book?
Hard to pick one, I like so many books but to call one a favorite.. Then I‘ll go for The Gospel Of Loki.

19. What was your favorite subject in school?
English/Dutch & Drawing.

20. What’s the first career you dreamed of having as a kid?
Uhh a barber because I liked to cut the barbie‘s hair..

21. If you could invite 3 people, dead or alive, to a dinner party, who would they be, and why?
Tom Hiddleston, Kurt Cobain & Chris Hemsworth. This would be the weirdest party ever..

22. Do you ever find there are things about you that people misunderstand? What are they?

My psychical condition and the things that I am interested in, like Loki..

23. What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned?

A black laced dress, but I actually don‘t wear it often.

24. What fictional place / movie universe would you most like to go?
Asgard! Dreaming away with Loki below the beautiful Asgard sky..

Enough questions answered!

No comments:

Post a Comment