Sunday 10 February 2019

Loki‘s Birthday

'Loki‘s Birthday' 

From 'a Loki Novel Part II' by Nicole (@Goddess_Of_Loki)


This is a chapter from my Loki story. 
It's Loki's birthday and if you have read this, you might understand why Loki doesn't like to celebrate his birthday.

Loki and Bonnie: halfway during her pregnancy, were on the way to their old house in New York. Loki had their son, meanwhile a toddler in his arms. ‘Your recordings for ‘Mischief with Loki’ is planned for tomorrow, does that mean we can celebrate your birthday tonight?’, Bonnie asked. ‘We can, as soon as Tony left the house. He wants to discuss tomorrow‘s show. I don‘t want him to know it‘s my birthday, because then he‘ll plan me a surprise-party for the weekend. I don‘t have the best memories about his parties and I really hate surprises!’ Loki was referring to the Halloween Party thrown by Tony, which he had almost banned from his mind. Loki had always been the one who handed out the, not all that pleasant surprises. But as controlled-minded as he was, he didn‘t really appreciated receiving one back. ‘I‘m highly relieved Thor is on some kind of quest in another realm, because his drunken ‘Happy Birthday Loki’ speech is the worst! He never even has my age right’, Loki took a deep breath.
‘You refused to reveal your true age to me’, Bonnie mentioned while she walked towards their front door. She wondered if Tony Stark had hired someone to clean the house every now and then while they were away. She expected to walk in the worst scenario. ‘Because for you it‘s not important to know how old I am. My brother on the other hand, he should know. I remember his age!’
Little Loki babbled enthusiastic, what was his usual expression when he saw something which looked weird in his eyes. Other than ‘Mommy’, ‘Dada’ and ‘Loki’ (spoken as Lodi) he only knew a few words, but he was a clever little man just like his father. He pointed his finger at the car which stood on the neighbour’s driveway. ‘That‘s a car little man. Humans need them to drive in from place to place, because luckily not all of them are able to fly just like Iron Man can. But don‘t worry, soon we‘ll be back in Asgard again’, Loki explained.
Loki closed the front door behind him. He still carried little Loki, who became a little restless because he lost the sight of his mommy. The place was dark. All the shutters were closed. ‘Sweetie, don't worry. Mommy is right here. She just needs to find the light switch’. Hearing her voice reassured the little guy. ‘This is because you let him sleep in our bed that often! It's because I didn't fit in his crib, otherwise you had let me sleep in there!’
‘Knock it off Loki, he's just a replica of you!’, Bonnie replied while she was still looking for the light switch. ‘Just be careful darling, don‘t fall. I wouldn‘t be surprised if Tony used our house as a storehouse for his junk while we were gone!’ Also, according to Loki the place smelled funny. ‘He‘ll better not be late!’, Loki complained. At the moment Bonnie pressed the light switch, she said: ‘I‘ll make you some coffee already and I‘ll make sure the water for the tea is heated before he‘s here’.
‘SURPRISE!’
Beyond happy they looked; Thor with his twin-daughters who both wore a pink party hat and Tony Stark who wore a copy of Loki‘s helmet, backwards. ‘Jesus! I almost dropped my son!’, like lightning just blasted Loki‘s face. He was definitely not happy, while Bonnie tried to hide her smiles. ‘I thought you weren‘t here’, Loki said to his brother while he sat down little Loki on the floor. Immediately he crawled towards the twins, with a big smile on his little cute face. ‘That‘s what I wanted you to think. You don‘t like our surprise?’, Thor answered.
‘No!’
Continue reading at my wattpad: Loki‘s Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment