Saturday 23 February 2019

Stuttgart Loki Funko Pop Custom

Stuttgart Loki Funko Pop Custom

Photo: BB Customs
A little while I requested this Stuttgart Loki as a custom. I still think FunkoPop could have made some more Loki pops, for example this one and his Avengers look in full custom. (read: with the hair and helmet!)

I did some photo-shopping but you know what I mean..

Sketch by BB Customs


This Loki is made by BB Customs, a very talented Dutch lady as you can see in the pictures! Now I got to think of some more Loki Avengers Funko Fun moments ;). I did a lot of Thor Ragnarok Moments. (Get Help, Loki Statue, Dr. Strange..)
Get Help part 1 (Follow @Loki_FunkoFun at IG for more)

Loki‘s Statue in Asgard






Did a quick edit, don‘t mind the background errors:



The following pictures are mine too:


Hello Thomas Sharpe..

Loki came with a Box too!

Scepter details

Dr. Strange & Iron Man had to move a little, as they first stood there..

I got him between Cap Loki (another custom, someone switched the heads for me, because I was afraid to break them..) and Bucky. Don‘t they make a great team?  I would love to see Bucky and Loki teaming up in a future film/series! Wouldn't you? 

I already know what my next custom will be. Tom Hiddleston!
Navy or Red sweater.. Any suggestions??

1 comment: