Friday 24 May 2019

Zen blog: Inspiring Quotes and Nature 2

Zen blog: Inspiring Quotes 2





A month ago, a day before I could finally watch Endgame, I shared the following blogpost: Zen blog: Inspiring Quotes. In the mean time many more inspiring quotes have crossed my path, that I have decided to spend another blogpost to this wonderful subject. Perhaps I will do it monthly. 


Of course now I have seen Endgame and I would like to do a blog about that one as well, but I‘m afraid it‘s perhaps still too soon to share thoughts about it fully?






I‘ll find these quotes in magazines, on spiritual websites and sometimes just on tea-labels: Like the 'patience pays' one above! I got that after the walk I took (the pictures are from that walk). Earlier that day I had a question about something that I desire, and I found the answer in the daily card I took that day: '"t‘s not a 'no', it‘s a 'not yet'. Sometimes the universe needs some more time to get the pieces together." And later the "Patience Pays" as a confirmation. Wow, beautiful how the universe works! Sometimes you indeed need to have some more patience. Being impatiently doesn't bring you your desires quicker, it only makes you feel annoyed and you‘ll get on other people‘s nerves. I‘m not saying 'switching the button' is easy. Trust me, I know. Impatient is written all over me! However keep believing that anything is possible!


At the end of the blogpost you‘ll find a source list for the websites and the magazines!



Love
Inspiring
Balance

I truly cherish inspiring quotes that have 'dreams' as main theme! Remarkably how they keep appearing within my sight!

Print it or write it down in your diary. This is a keeper:








On the day that I received the following card, I took the advice a bit too serious. Out of my closet I took a light colored red jeans that I hadn't wore in years + a very colorful t-shirt with the image of the ocean and some fish on it. How did that make me feel? When I looked in the mirror I felt like I stared to a 7 year younger version of myself. The clothes weren‘t me any longer. So I washed them and donated them. Perhaps it was a sign that I should clear out my closet!


For the image, this is a photo of the t-shirt. Still a nice image though. I‘ll just keep the photo as a memory.


I still have old photo‘s of me wearing the shirt,
but it‘s on a beach. Not sharing them.



Some nature shots:


For your information, this was 'white t-shirt day'. Not just a hot day for London, here in the Netherlands it was like 22 degrees as well.
The following photo is a photo of the exact same place (only a close-up) from the photo above taken on september 2018 (last year‘s dry period). Nature is still recovering, hopefully this summer won‘t be a dry one again!

Here‘s another comparison:

More quotes:

From Wendy Magazine
But another quote said: "Just open the door, it‘s a door, that‘s how they work!"


Don‘t be afraid to be unique!


Never let fear lead your life!





The other day I found a pyjama with a quote about dreams that could have been made for me. And it‘s from Dumbo, so what more could I want?



From: Large.nl

"Follow your dreams, they know the way!"  Perfect quote to sleep in!




And while shopping, I also added a little extra to my shopping cart: Loki & Thor (winter) socks!
Guys, you are supposed to wear them on the feet..

Of course the brothers may show them themselves! And with that this blog post also has a little touch of Loki ;).




One last one for the road:



Remember: "You are enough, you are a 1000 times enough!"




I hope, via this blogpost, I once again, send you a little bit of inspiration. Bless you and take care!







Love,

Nicole



Source inspiring quotes: WENDY magazine, Flair magazine, Happinez magazine & orakels.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment