Saturday 11 May 2019

X-Men/Avengers Crossover (Funko) Fun

X-Men/Avengers Crossover (Funko) Fun

Chapter 6 & 7 from my X-Men/Avengers/GotG Crossover I‘m writing for the fun. These are two very short chapters.


6.  Tony Stark vs. Rocket

If I still had a Barbie car (or any they fit in), I would have seated them in it for this photo..

ELSEWHERE
'I had expected something a little more spectacular than this simple car', Rocket mentioned. He and Groot were sitting in the back, where the windows were dark. 'I can't disagree with the raccoon on that', Bucky softly said to Tony who sat next to him, driving the car. 'What's the plan anyway as soon as we arrive at that house? Play Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs? By all means, the girl already has the protection of a bunch of Gods. Where do they need us for?', Rocket continued his complains. 'Why couldn't that blue chick and the electro-guy just tell us where to find this Ass-olypso God?'
'Will you shut it, Coati? Once we're reunited with Thor we'll split up to deal with this threat, the sooner I'm home the better!' The last thing Tony ever expected to be involved in was an argue with a talking animal. 'And if it's up to me, I'll team you up with Loki because I don't want you in my team! Two-for-one..', Tony referred to his lack of excitement in seeing Loki again. He had been relieved when Thor informed them about his brother's death, but now he assumed when involved a God, death meant a temporary thing. 'Too short', he spoke within himself. 'Loki? Is that the reindeer? Are you trying to mock me, glassed guy?', Rocket called out. This was going to be one hell of a long ride. Bucky took a deep breath. 'Rocket right? Being a little nicer wouldn't kill you', he said. 'Fine! But I get to ride Loki the reindeer!'

7.  Loki vs. Logan

More Funko Fun: Sometimes I post them on my @Loki_FunkoFun IG

'You came across of him!' Logan overheard Loki telling Thor about the creature that tried to lure him by promising him lots of 'sweets', so to be called. 'You mean the God- is a blue dumb-ass?' Thor lifted his head, confused. 'Let's get that bastard! What are the odds of him showing up again?' Now Thor lifted his hand, greedily attracting his hammer. 'Unlikely, to be honest. He probably saw your brother as a desperate soul, an easy target', Logan said, slowing down Thor's enthusiasm immediately. With one God tamed, as for the other it had resulted in some upcoming rage. 'You filthy animal! How dare you calling me desperate!', Loki called out. It was a close call for Loki and Logan to jump into a heavy fight, but Thor got to them first. Or better said: Mjolnir. Thor had the hammer thrown in between them. 'Stop, both of you! Perhaps Logan is right, Loki you need to come with me. Lure him, by calling out you've changed your mind and you do want his help!', Thor said. 'Worst idea! If he sees me he'll know it's a trap!', Loki started. 'If you two want to go, fine. I'll stay here. Besides someone needs to guard Charlene. We can't leave her alone!'
Logan, still not steamed off from Loki's insults, again lashed out. 'Charles is my friend! What makes you think I'll leave her alone with a malign misfit God?', he yelled. But before Loki had the time to release his inner anger, Charlene had walked into the scene. 'You boys need to stop arguing! I was able to hear you at the other side of the house! I think Loki staying here is indeed the best idea for the moment. You two need to be separated!', she said while she gave both Loki and Logan a strict look. And when sequentially Thor and Logan immediately focused on each other, Charlene winked at Loki.
For the whole story + perhaps other stories, follow me at:

Wattpad: Goddess_Of_Loki (Most published)
Archive of Our Own: Goddess_Of_Loki
FanFiction.Net: Nicole-GoddessOfLoki

No comments:

Post a Comment