Wednesday 24 April 2019

Zen blog: Inspiring Quotes

Inspiring Quotes

Zen.. Nature.. Spirituality.. Inspiration..



While I‘m (, almost shaking) counting the days to when I will finally see Avengers: Endgame (Friday), I really needed to focus on something else. Last Thursday I took a trip to a very spiritual place. It‘s nature was stunning. I took the two pictures above, but I‘m definitely not a professional photographer.. Also there was a church and stepping inside of a church isn't something I do very often, but this church really impressed me. Historical from the inside, beautiful colorful paintings on walls and on the ceiling, sun shining through the beautiful stained glass and there even was a library with Shakespeare books! The place was stunning which my camera totally failed to capture. I did say historical from the inside right? The outside really had a modern touch. Seriously, I had never seen a church from which the area outside had a terrace. Well, it was mid/late April and close to 24 degrees, so while we had to wait for our guide, we were offered coffee/tea. Enjoying the sunshine, I didn't mind waiting. I believe you could order beer and wine as well, but the place is a popular wedding location as well. The nature, the church: it had such a warm, relaxing energy that seemed to clear my head. And surely it did a lot of healing, more about that later. First, enjoy some of the lovely quotes that came on my path lately. I don‘t know how you found my page, but now you are here and I thank you for not clicking the big 'X' above before the end of this paragraph. I hope these lovely quotes will give you some inspiration and healing as well! And since it‘s still April, I‘ll start with a quote of William Shakespeare:



I write a lot about dreams, which you perhaps have seen if you follow me on Instagram. I‘ll point a lot to the fact that it‘s so important that you truly believe in your dreams and in yourself! Faith in yourself and faith in the universe definitely are needed to make your dreams true! For me writing about them also helps a lot. Yes, I‘m very spiritual and daily I‘ll draw an online inspiration card. Lately I had asked (or like how I like to call it: toss the question above me) what more I needed to do to achieve my dreams and a day later, this was the answer I received:


And remember: You are stronger than you think! People also keep telling me that I can do much more than what I think I can. A few more of the quotes in this blog I gotten via the online inspiration cards.




This one requires some good reading, but is actually really beautiful and so true:



This is one I once found in a magazine and I‘m so in love with it:



Imagine the following one in Tom Hiddleston‘s voice:


Always stay true to yourself:


Back to my inspiration day I had last Thursday: After we had a lovely morning walk, we also had a workshop which was all about clearing your mind with creative activities.

The colors I decorated the twig with all have a special meaning for me.

Inside the basket on the picture are my two words I had picked that day. 'Heart' was the word I picket from another basket which was filled with all kinds of words. The intention was to carry the word around you all day and to feel what it means for you. 'Dream' I wrote myself,  and the lady later gave me the word 'Inspiration' and told me that I had inspired her with my calm and warm energy and how she loved to see me being in the moment. I gave all three words a special place at home.


Sometimes it‘s really necessary to clear your head, make room for some new inspiration.

Here are some more quotes:


The following quotes are about Dreams♥:





And some are straight to the point:



This one actually is a photo of one of my t-shirts. This I can agree with very much (otherwise I wouldn't want to wear it). One of my dreams is to find love, have children. Short said: a happy family. I see people around me settle and having children and in the past I worried about: Why doesn‘t it happen for me too? Now I‘m okay with the 'all in time' thought. Why should I want to jump in something fast? 'You can‘t rush something you want to last forever', yeah I can relate to that a lot. Sometimes you need to have a little bit more patient before your dreams finally come true, then it‘s important you keep the faith!




I would like to end this post with another picture of one of my t-shirts. This one I wore last Thursday and it turned out to be very relevant for that day!


I hope, via this blogpost, I send you a little bit of my inspiration. I know it‘s not very Loki / Tom Hiddleston related, but I promise this blog won‘t be short on that! Also I hope you enjoyed this post and I got some more quotes on my laptop, so perhaps I‘ll share some more one day!



Sources inspiring quotes images: Flair Magazine,  Wendy Magazine, Happinez Magazine & orakels.net


No comments:

Post a Comment