Saturday 13 April 2019

Loki Series scheduled for 2021

Loki Series scheduled for 2021


Now he has a real reason to smile!


Normally I don‘t share much news on here, because I want my blog to be a personal blog. But even though we already knew that the Loki Series were confirmed, Marvel has it now officially confirmed via their media. Yesterday there also was another announcement about when we can expect to see our God of Mischief on Disney+.

With this article Tom Hiddleston News . Com made by day when I, with my morning coffee, opened my mail yesterday. The following is their text:

 along with other live-action series with other Marvel characters is set for the second year of + streaming service that is set for launch on 12 November 2019.
This puts the series to be available on the service sometime in 2021.
 series is one of the previously teased live-action Marvel series along with WandaVision (previously Scarlet Witch & Vision) and Falcon & Winter Soldier. The later of the trio is slated to be released first, within a year of Disney+’s launch.
Source: CBR

No comments:

Post a Comment