Monday 1 April 2019

Avengers Endgame vs April Fools

Avengers Endgame vs April Fools

Here in the Netherlands Avengers Endgame was used in two jokes for April Fools. Perhaps they should have asked Marvel Studios to create the same articles, for making it a little bit more credible..

I wish they hadn't cut the 'ehehehe' in this GIF :)



This one is saying: After test-screenings Endgame was judged as too long, which lead to the film being split in two. The second halve would be released on 18th, July.

VeronicaTV
While this one is saying Avengers Endgame is postponed to November because they need to do some re-shoots.


Well, if someone wants to get me Loki‘d they should have said Endgame is not going to have a bathroom break.. (Actually I think I‘m going to need two..)

I‘m glad there is no tweet/IG post from Tom Hiddleston today saying: 'Loki is alive!' I don‘t want that to be a joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment