Tuesday 25 June 2019

Tom Hiddleston Shanghai After Glow

Tom Hiddleston Shanghai After Glow


Last weekend was all about the Shanghai International Film Festival. Not just in China, but all over the world (at least within the Tom Hiddleston fanbase). Tom Hiddleston visited Shanghai to promote the BAFTA Breakthrough China initiative. A great initiative if you ask me because all talents deserve a chance, deserve to be heard and seen. 

But man, what have we been spoiled with all kinds of lovely photo‘s of Tom these few past days! And we also got some lovely interviews! I‘m sure you've seen all of them. What I‘m planning to do in this post is to pick my favorites and list them here. I don‘t know if anyone cares for it, because you surely already saved all images and video‘s long before this post.. But even if it‘s just for my own Hiddleston administration (hear me, where do I apply for this dream-job?), it‘s fine by me!

No more chatting (sort of), here they come!
(Source link in caption photo or in the caption of the last photo of the serie.)
( I can‘t guarantee the pictures are in the right order as they were taken.)



Tom Hiddleston at the BAFTA press conference held during the Shanghai International Film Festival in China, on June 21st, 2019:




Aww, so soft! (sorry)

Source: Weibo








Source: Vision (Weibo)

Tom Hiddleston at the BAFTA Breakthrough China Initiative held during the Shanghai International Film Festival in China, on June 21st, 2019:


Source: Weibo
Tom also did a lovely interview on June 21st. Thanks to deflykira for sharing the whole interview! 



Sometimes I wonder can I get even more inspired by this man? Can Tom make me admire him even more than I already do? The answer is yes! Just watch this interview and you know what I mean!

My favorites:
On working with Marvel and being part of the Avengers
What‘s the biggest challenge you ever faced?
About running 5 miles a day. (False haha)
If he hadn‘t become an actor he had wanted to be a teacher or an architect.

and last but not least:
What he does in his spare time  (He likes cooking and long walks. Now you know what I mean right!)


Tom Hiddleston photographed at the rooftop of the hotel:



Source:  Torilla Weibo


Tom Hiddleston at the rehearsal for the closing ceremony of 22nd Shanghai International Film Festival at the Shanghai Grand Theatre, on June 23rd, 2019 in China:


Source: Tommy Chang (Weibo)

I heard he was the only male actor who showed up! (Correct me if I‘m wrong, thank you!) Tom truly has the kindest heart. You can‘t convince me that he‘s no Angel.😇

Credit: @DAEEEEEE (weibo)



Tom Hiddleston on the red carpet at the Awards Ceremony of the Shanghai International Film Festival on June, 23rd 2019:


Source: TommyCheng (weibo)

 Aww, this photo is so lovely. Tom is shining his light:
(Note that I have set my all favorite photo‘s at 'Extra large' ehehe!😊)

Source: Weibo





Tom Hiddleston and Chinese actor Wang Jingchun presenting the Award for Best Actress at the Shanghai International Film Festival on June 23rd, 2019:





Source: Weibo
There‘s also a video, but the one I found was blocked by YouTube due rights issues..


Tom Hiddleston at the Golden Jubilee Awards Ceremony of 22nd Shanghai International Film Festival at Shanghai Grand Theater, on June 23rd, 2019 in China:


I love this first photo! He looks so proud and I bet he is. Proud to be part of it but also proud of what is happening there! Because this is only one step, but a good one; of the positive things that are going to change the world!

Source: Weibo


Source: Weibo

Someone edited one of the photo‘s as a laptop BG photo, must say: works great!

To every post there‘s an end, but let‘s go out with a bang!






Source: Orange (?) (Weibo)

No comments:

Post a Comment