Saturday 15 June 2019

Asgardian Music Band

Asgardian Music Band



Don‘t remove credits if reposting


And the music talk goes on, kind of. Who has not seen Thor‘s sad singing video? (This video posted by Chris Hemsworth himself.) Perhaps he‘s not quite the best singer.. and he‘s missing something, rather said: someone! For this moment: Let‘s pretend Adam from Only Lovers Left Alive is Loki. Right.. he‘s not looking so happy either! So who are they missing? Tony? Valkyrie? The Grandmaster? You? If you are able to sing without the cracking the windows and succeed in cheering them up, you've got the job!


Ragna-Rockin‘ Revengers

To relive some funny memories :).

Credits: see photo.




So because of a the Revengers being an 70 rockband meme that hit the internet like 1,5 year ago, I wrote this piece that was meant to be an interview with band members Thor, Loki, Tony & Bruce.. (I turned it into a 80/90s band though)

First let‘s check out their tracklist of the debut album:

Any suggestion for the next album?
My favorite bandmembers:
Don‘t remove credits if reposting.
Before the interview took place the interviewer took a picture of the present band members. Apparently Tony & Bruce were jealous of Thor and Loki‘s long hair so they decided to wear a wig.. (Tony‘s face wasn‘t easy!)


And here comes the interview I wrote: (If you want to share it, please mention this blogspot page or my IG/Wattpad name: @Goddess_of_Loki)

Please, don't take my made up interview to seriously ..




Interviewer: “I‘m here with Loki, Thor, Bruce and Tony Stark from the band Ragna-Rockin‘ Revengers to talk about their new album. Why doesn't the album have a name?”

Loki: “Because every one kept turning down the names I came up with!”

Thor: “Those names were all about you!”
Bruce: “Let‘s just say we couldn't get to a agree..” 


Interviewer: “Perhaps you should create a contest and let the fans decide, just saying.. Loki, did you wrote all of the songs?”
Loki: “Not all of them but Mischief & Thunder, Burdened with Glorious PurposeI Do What I Want, Little Blue Box and Kneel or I Stab You are definitely mine!”

Interviewer: “Yes about that last one you named. I heard that in some countries they forbid you guys to play that song.”
Loki: “You heard that right. I don‘t get all the commotion about it..”
Thor: “At one place we were sent away before we could play, because when they searched us they found out Loki actually had knives with him.”
Loki: “I always carry them around with me!”
Thor: “It‘s not like you were planning on tossing them into the public..”
Loki: “Hell no! They are mine, I‘m not giving them away!”

Interviewer: “Thor, have you written some songs too?”
Thor: “Yes, however Loki tens to edit my songs. For example Ride Your Hammer is mine, but it originally was called: Ride My Hammer but Loki refused to sing that..”
Tony: “Brothers..”

Thor: “Also Get Help is mine obviously. It‘s kind of a duet between me and Loki. You hear me say ‘Get Help?’ basically the whole time and then Loki reacts: ‘I‘m not doing!’
Tony: “Most annoying and ridiculous song I've ever heard or played!”

Interviewer: “But you do sing in another song too, right Thor?”
Thor: “Yes, I‘m doing the ‘Ah-ah, ah‘s’ and the ‘Ooh-ooh‘s’ in Immigrant Song. We covered that song from Led Zeppelin. We already gave them credits by using the original version in our epic battle video‘s, so they have no reason to sue us or anything..”

Loki: “I must confess I did stole a part of the lyrics of The Rainbow Bridge too. I just searched stuff about rainbows on the internet. The couplet is from a really cool TV-show!”
Tony: “It‘s from My Little Pony..”

*Manager Taika Waititi walks in* 

Tony: “Oh thank God Taika, those damn Shakespeare sisters are exposing all our secrets!”
Loki: “SHUT UP, you mewling-“ Tony: “Language!” *lowers his voice:* “I can‘t believe I just said that!”

Taika: “Boys, you haven‘t used anything again right?”
Loki: “Well, yesterday when we met Guns n‘ Roses at that festival their singer, what‘s his name again, Axl Flower gave us some really cool stuff!”
Thor: “Axl Rose you mean! And I think it wasn't him, but some other dude.”
Taika: “Please, don‘t accept anything from other rockers, okay?” *Lowers his volume:* “Lord, what‘s the point of managing Thor and Loki‘s pay checks anyway, if people just give them the stuff for free..”

Thor: “When will you give us our money? I want to buy a pet, a lion or something!”
Loki: “Why? We already have a Black Panther, what about a wolf?”
Taika: “Ah I remember, that‘s why. Your last pay checks are used for the insurance and damages costs of the incident at last week’s gig remember? By the way, why isn't the band completed?”
Thor: “T'Challa has gotten the flu last night and Loki had a fight with Valkyrie, that‘s why she isn‘t here.”

Loki: “Why can‘t we just replace her for the Grandmaster?”
Tony: “Hell no! Not another whack job! If she leaves I‘m going solo!”
Loki: “You threaten about going solo all the time..”

Interviewer: “Can we proceed the interview? I've read about that incident from last week, I‘d like to discuss that with you.”
Loki: “Yes!”
Taika: “All right then.”

Interviewer: “Bruce, can you tell me more about what happened last week?”
Bruce: “Well, we played the song I wrote, -not Hulk, he can‘t write- City Smash, god this is embarrassed.. The green guy showed up and smashed everything on stage.”
Interviewer: “Sounds terrible!” Bruce: “Yes, it was. Subject change please!”

Interviewer: “All right. If you look on the internet it‘s obvious you, Thor and Loki are the most popular ones. Which one of you do you think the fans find more attractive?”
Thor: “Me, of course!”
Loki: “I have more fan-girls!”
Thor: “For how long? If you keep playing with their hearts soon they will all hate you! You kind of wrote it in your own song: Madness Over Few Wasted Roses. For example: You give a rose to girl 1, then see girl 2 and give her a rose too. When they meet and find out you‘ll get the madness..”
Tony: “Another example of one of your idiotic songs..”

Interviewer: “I actually am a bit curious to hear your opinion about the fact that most of the songs are related to Thor and Loki.”
Tony:  “I‘m glad my song Always an Avenger (Nicole: idk why I didn't come up with a better title) wasn't cut, otherwise I would have gone solo.”
Loki: “Actually Smells Like Iron On Fire is about you too. I assume you would smell even worse if you‘re on fire!”
Tony: “That‘s it! Screw you guys, I‘m going home!”

Interviewer: “Time to wrap this up. Any last words?”
Loki: “Kneel!”
Thor: “Come on, brother! Thank you for having us!”
Loki: “Hey, last words are always mine! Buy our album guys and buy tickets for our shows!”


Tony‘s solo album is called: I Love You 3000!

The Marvel Bunch as extra bonus track?


If I got some more inspiration about an new tracklist + interview based on Endgame (with assuming they all live), you‘ll hear from me.








No comments:

Post a Comment