Friday 28 June 2019

Betrayal going to Broadway!

Betrayal going to Broadway!

Tom Hiddleston going to Broadway!


Betrayal edit I made a while ago (was a card I send to the Harold Pinter Theatre)



The header contains news, big news! Which I normally only share on my Instagram, Facebook & Tumblr and not here (*personal blog, not a news blog), but this is so huge that I can‘t just ignore it! This must be a dream come true for Tom, for all who‘re involved. Via here I want to share my congratulations with them, with Tom! 

Congratulations Tom! This is granted to you by the universe because you deserve it double double! Enjoy New York and show them something they shall never forget!

Also I‘m sending my congratulations to Charlie Cox, Zawe Ashton, Jamie Lloyd and all who‘re involved!


The announcement from the Facebookpage of The Jamie Lloyd Company:




A little info I found online:

The play will start on the 14th of August (reversals?) but will officially open on the 5th of September for 17 weeks At the Bernard B. Jacobs Theater.  

Tickets will be on sale via AmericanExpress.  
Pre-sales: June, 28th. 
Audience Rewards pre-sale July, 9th.
Public sales: July, 15th at 10am. 

More info can be found at: Betrayal Broadway






I know I shouldn't look too much forward in the future yet, but I‘m praying for a Betrayal World Tour next!


*Sometimes I indeed make an exception when it‘s something extremely great and important like this. & I don‘t want you guys to think that I don‘t care!😥

No comments:

Post a Comment