Sunday 9 February 2020

Hiddles 39th Birthday!

Hiddles 39th Birthday!

9 February: Tom Hiddleston's Birthday


Dearest Tom,


Years really do fly. I remember your 38th birthday like it was yesterday. I had totally stepped out of my comfortzone with making a silly video of me singing Happy Birthday to you. And I haven't stepped in that comfortzone again ever since. I've made some crazy but good decisions, overwon some of my fears and did the things I desired for. Thank you Tom!💓.

Today it's your day. Have a lovely, fantastic birthday! Enjoy your 39th birthday! Congratulations! And.. Mischief is allowed! Haha. 




I wish all Hiddlestoners a lovely, great day on Hiddles Birthday!

In Dutch we say something similar like: "If it's your birthday, you hand out treats!" In case of Tom, I think that's exactly what he has been doing for the past few weeks! Because we've been granted with a few exclusive first looks of his dyed black hair for the Loki Series, the Super Bowl video, Thor Ragnarok deleted scenes and there were some pictures of Tom I've never seen. And all this in my busy months! Yeah, it has been quite hectic this year and it actually has just started! I've started a new job, got a lot to do here and there, had a school reunion and I even had a blind-date (but let's forget about that because that absolutely was a no match..) While there's a heavy storm outside, there's a lot of Tom to share on his birthday, so shall we do that? 😁


First look of Tom Hiddleston as Loki, doing preparation for the Loki Series:








Een bericht gedeeld door Tom Hiddleston (@twhiddleston) op

There were already rumors that Tom had dyed his hair black and there he posted the proof! We've got to do it without Loki's long locks, but I think this look fits Loki very well too. At least it's not as short as Thor's look from Thor Ragnarok! Also this means bye bye beard as Tom is now seen clean shaved. It resulted in fans creating 'RIP Hiddlesbeard' memes and videos. Don't be sad! No beard means more Loki so what more could we want? However, Loki with a beard, how would that be?

Loki in the first Marvel Studios trailer for the Disney Plus Series, showed at the Super Bowl:



Loki, smiling, showing his naked arms saying: "I'm gonna burn this place to the ground!"
Uhm.. Wow!



Make-up Artist Douglas Noe shared a photo from Tom from the summer of 2017:



Ohh and let's not forget about this one: 😮

Deleted Scene of Thor Ragnarok:



Loki, Thor finding a homeless Odin and then there's the introduction of Hela. This scene is epic! 

Enjoy this lovely day! What are you going to do today? I'm going to watch a Tom Hiddleston movie. I think it's going to be War Horse, it's been a long time when I last saw it! Have fun!! And next year: Big 40th party?? 😁

PS: I remember that I made this blog one day after Tom's 38th birthday, so tomorrow it's the first anniversary of GoddessofLoki.blogspot!

Credit frame: Neopets
Love,

xx

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment