Thursday 14 March 2019

Official Betrayal pictures

All photo‘s in this post by Marc Brenner Photography

No headline. A photo strong like this one, doesn't need an extra headliner. Emma & Jerry holding hands and Robert with his head down a little afar from them. The feeling, the emotions. What a small photo can do.





I feel his pain, feel his emotion. What a one of a kind talent Tom Hiddleston is! This is art. This is the best level of theatre.








This picture speaks for itself too









I‘m grateful that these pictures are here. It gives me a little an idea of how Betrayal will look like. And from the other side: I know I‘m missing an amazing theatre play!

To everyone who will see it: Cherish this moment forever! Be nice and if you got a chance of telling the actors what you thought of it: Tell them how amazing and talented they are, how much the play has touched you: because I‘m sure it will!

A little extra (watch closely):

gettyimages




No comments:

Post a Comment