Tuesday 26 November 2019

Tom Hiddleston at Fallon Tonight + The Avengers Theme Song in the City Hall's building..

Tom Hiddleston at Fallon Tonight


On the 25th of November Tom Hiddleston was a guest of The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon. It was a delighted, funny interview. Jimmy showed some of Marvel's exclusive footage of when Tom Hiddleston auditioned for the role of Thor in 2009. I had never seen footage of his audition with audio before. Really worth the watch!

Also Jimmy asked Tom to perform a good cry-act live and while the audience in the back were laughing, Tom managed to do so. I mean, I first came across of some screenshots of this on Instagram and I thought Jimmy shot him a question that resulted in him being emotional. Luckily it was an act.

They also mentioned the following, when Tom ran into Avengers cos-players at the Time Square: A adorkable (as one of my Tumblr followers stated) event!



Here's a clip of Tom's visit at the show of Jimmy Fallon:




I love this interview and I hope they'll release more footage of it!


The Avengers Theme Song in the City Hall's building


I've got to share this:

Also an accident/action 'totally me' occurred me today. Let me quote Tony Stark for that: "Guys, I'm bringing the party to you..", because when I accidentally played the Avengers Theme song loudly in the canteen, I brought the party to the colleagues (having lunch) of our City Hall.



I was testing the music, random music I had with me, in the area next to it (It's possible to link the hardware in both the areas) and apparently while testing it a wrong button got pressed (read, Thor: "I'm pressing every button on this thing!") and then... it was like Iron Man, Loki and Thor & Co just flew in because at that very moment I had the Avengers Theme Song playing. I heard no music, but the people in the canteen did. They heard the Avengers VERY LOUD, during lunch..

I'm often talking about that I do not always know how to make myself heard, but apparently I can.. when it accidentally happens.. Now tell me, what's better to be played in a local government building full of officials and people active in politics than the Avengers theme song? I call it: the perfect accident.. 😏

May I end November 26th's blogpost with a photo of my two new Funko members? With his claimy pose that Loki pop just asked for that particular line! Coincidence doesn't exist, these brothers just had to come in together (different orders)!



Love,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment