Tuesday 24 September 2019

Think purple, think positive!

Think purple, think positive!





Purple, the colour of spirituality, the colour of passion, inspiration and fantasy. Purple, a sensitive colour but also a magical one. Purple, the colour born from mixing red and blue. The colour of freedom. The colour of the crown-chakra and also a different shade belongs to the third-eye (I‘m not offended if you have lost me here..) The colour of equality. Shortly said: it's a lovely, feminine inspiring colour to use for writing! You can give a colour a lot of meanings, but if you love and appreciate it, it's one of your personal colours of your life. 

It‘s quite a simple picture, a purple pen resting on a small notebook that has nothing more written on than a date. I could have just left it there without sharing my thoughts about the colour purple. That surely had made the picture less interesting or better said: pointless. But I didn't because one thing I‘m succeeding in doing much more often lately is focusing on the positive things. You can find those positives everywhere, in every small thing, even such small as a pen. And in certain circumstances the negative thoughts have found their way to you earlier, but you‘re the controller, you‘re the boss! Control them, turn on the switch. Ask yourself these questions and let your mind do the rest: How does this thought/situation make me feel? And how can I change it into a positive thing? And let go! There‘s no negativity written in this notebook, I can tell you that.


Hiddles!


Posted by Tom Hiddleston on Instagram
Also a very positive vibe it‘s the moment when Tom Hiddleston posts a photo on his social media. That‘s a vibe being send over in his whole fandom by one simple click. Just look at that smile! Doesn't that just magically make a smile appear on your face? Also the drawing (probably made by one of his youngest fans?) also got me overflowed with happy and 'aww'-thinking thoughts!


Let‘s continue on the cute factor, shall we?



Pictures by K9Horn (IG page)

The Betrayal trio at the Broadway Flea Market, doing a raffle for charity. Personally when I‘m choosing a charity to donate to, 9 out of 10 it will be a charity that helps animals. Animals, how big or small they are, they got feelings too (the dog below surely shows how he feels for Tom Hiddleston haha) and they deserve to live a happy life. 

If the term 'police dogs' is one that gives you mixed-up feelings, than just focus on how much a police dog actually means for the safety (and the safety of our inspiration Tom Hiddleston, yeah I've seen pictures of the large numbers of crowd during the stage door!) For my education of Animal Caretaker I've also did an internship at a place where dogs were trained to become police dogs. It was quite the experience! Because of my physical condition, I couldn't do much myself. I mainly took the calmer dogs such as the labradors out for walks. You grow to attach them quickly, I probably don't have to tell you that! I‘ve got a Labrador here and well, he‘s just the purest soul. Dogs, they are truly our best friends. Just look at this one:



This dog was given a great treat namely, Tom Hiddleston! Look at his face, how happy that made him feel. Now if that isn‘t a positive way to end this blogpost.. 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment