Wednesday 28 August 2019

Random

Random

+ a little inspiring!


I almost can‘t keep track of all new Tom Hiddleston content, but I‘m not complaining because I love to see and read all his lovely interviews. I just watched this one from Playbill, however watched.. make that listened because unfortunately the video was black..

Also I‘m very pleased about the fact that Tom is posting a lot on social media lately!😊


He took a beautiful picture of the New York Times article. It‘s stunning and I love the shade below the plate! 




This interview by Josh Horowitz (Personal Space/MTV) was so lovely. I love it when Tom talks about the Loki Series (which will be 6 hours in total)! There‘s so much chemistry between Tom and Joshua. I totally can relate to a comment I read below the video, it said: "Just make Josh Horowitz the official Tom Hiddleston interviewer!" 


The Loki Series:
"The journey you and I are on isn't over just yet. In fact, it‘s only just begun!" - Tom Hiddleston
(Tom, you know just to drop the right words. This was exactly what I needed to hear!)




From Thursday to Saturday I‘m a weekend off. (This picture of Loki with a bag suits my situation haha.) I will be traveling in my own country. If this works fine (sure it will), my next step is to travel to England on my own. 😇


I‘ll end this blog with a few random pictures I had saved on my phone/computer, so for a bit this is a inspiring quotes/spiritual blog post after all. 😇

Amen!




And the right way is the way that feels right for you!


Got a big dream? 
It doesn't matter how big your dream is. Wish for it anyway. The wishing well is big enough to grant us all our big wishes, as long as they truly are what your heart desires!


Aww! (So that‘s how Disney came up with Winnie the Pooh😋)


Lately my drinks (coffee or in this case, a smoothie) are giving me a 💗.


I read this was in Japan, I thought it was heaven!


😊 💓 😇 ✏ 📕

 End with a quote of Tom himself:



No comments:

Post a Comment